Sitecore EXM is the Ultimate Email Tool for Enterprise Marketing
By Pankaj Gaur
Sitecore has a vast variety of marketing tools in its product suite that support today’s digital marketer. Today I’m going to be providing an overview of one of those tools responsible for email marketing.
Email Experience Manager (EXM) allows users to create highly customizable email campaigns and make them both personal and relevant to your customers.
Delving a bit deeper into the features, Sitecore’s EXM provides the typical features you would expect from an email management platform, but with some additional benefits of Sitecore:
- Drag and drop content from within the CMS into your email campaigns.
- Create global email campaigns using multi-lingual email campaigns and geo targeting.
- User experience experiments using EXM’s built in A/B testing.
- Analytics dashboard that supports complex reports on your email campaign such as, reviewing which users completed any defined website goals or analyzing the performance of any built-in experiments.
- Engagement plan, which allows you to tie visitors from your emails, website and other digital channels.
- Automated subscription management and the ability to create and update lists tied to personas and user journeys.
As you can see from some of the highlighted features above, EXM offers the power of digital marketing campaign tracking and management across email and web platforms. Under the hood of the system, both the email and web properties communicate and update with Sitecore’s Experience Database (xDB). The diagram below shows both the flow and a simplified technical architecture of the components working together.
Get the latest industry news, articles, and updates.
(No junk. Just the good stuff.)
How Sitecore Makes Web Accessibility Easy
Sitecore contains many features to enable W3C Accessibility Standards (WCAG) in this blog post, i’ll explain how to use Sitecore to make your website more accessible.
How to Solve Your Creative Content Crisis with Sitecore
Many content teams struggle with an inability to keep up with supply and demand for original, personalized content which led us into a content crisis. Things are moving lightning-fast and by the time you think you’ve caught up, it feels like you’re behind again.
Top Digital Marketing Capabilities of Sitecore 9
Sitecore 9 is already out. Below are the top digital marketing capabilities of Sitecore 9, which make it a great CXM product for marketers. Experience Editor Probably one of the most important features of a WCMS product is Inline Content Editor from a Business User (Content Editor) point of view. In Sitecore, they call it […]