Sitecore Symposium 2022 — Fast Facts and FAQs
By Content Bloom
After 2 years of virtual events – the wait is finally over. Sitecore Symposium 2022 will be a live, in-person event in the windy city of Chicago, IL and we can’t wait.
What is Sitecore Symposium and Who Can Attend?
Sitecore Symposium is the biggest yearly Sitecore event where conference attendees can learn all about the newest products, updates, marketing strategies, and Sitecore technology cooked up in 2022.
The conference is very people-motivated and encourages attendees to connect and network with a variety of leading industries and entrepreneurs. This creates a lot of opportunities for anyone playing a role in driving the digital experience. Executives, sales teams, marketers, IT professionals, developers, Sitecore users and customers, digital strategists, and really anyone interested in the Sitecore technology platform.
What Can You Expect at Sitecore Symposium 2022?
We have a feeling Sitecore Symposium 2022 will be their biggest in-person event to date. Taking that into account, you can expect to see an incredible array of diverse business booths, technology sessions, digital marketing discussions, sales opportunities, as well as innovative presentations, introductions to new products, and exclusive looks into latest updates and interface features.
How to Get Approved to Attend Sitecore Symposium 2022
When it comes to requesting authorization for attending a conference like Sitecore Symposium 2022, it’s important that your manager first understands the perks of attending Sitecore’s largest annual event.
Consider highlighting the ways your team will benefit from attending. We suggest including the below in your pitch:
Details and Logistics
- Sitecore conference registration dates
- Sitecore Symposium agenda
- The cost of registration and accommodations
- Outline any time-sensitive work in advance and adjust deadlines appropriately
- List who will be covering for you while you’re out of the office
- Your business and personal goals for attending
Noteworthy Value and Business Opportunities
- Research which topics, demonstrations, and panels you want to attend
- Create a post-event conference report that highlights the information you learned
- Let your manager know which projects you are specifically looking to add value to with the information you’ve gathered from the conference
- Include the networking opportunities, best practices training, and insights you’ll gain from the Sitecore experts in attendance, during and after the symposium
Sitecore Symposium 2022 FAQs
Where and when is Sitecore Symposium 2022 happening?
The event takes place October 17-20, 2022 at the McCormick Place Convention Center Chicago
Will content be available on-demand after the Sitecore conference?
Yes, Sitecore does provide attendees with selected on-demand sessions for a limited period of time after the event for anyone interested in catching a missed session or re-watching a favorite panel.
Can I still find content from Sitecore Symposium 2021?
Sitecore provides content from the previous year on their site (Symposium Online), and features the most popular breakout sessions, and all general sessions. As well as, insights.
What is included in a Sitecore Symposium Conference Pass?
Full 2-day access pass to breakout sessions, lunches/refreshments, breakout sessions, keynotes, exclusive events, networking lounge, giveaways, etc.
We’ll keep you updated on emerging values.
What are the Sitecore Symposium 2022 themes and topics?
This year’s theme is Meet Every Moment and the session tracks to accompany that are:
- Shaping Your Digital Strategy
- Maximizing Your DX Solutions
- Delivering Technical Excellence
- Connecting Your Composable Future
As we get closer, stay tuned for more information on this year’s Sitecore Symposium.
We’ll see you soon Chicago!
Get the latest industry news, articles, and updates.
(No junk. Just the good stuff.)
Sitecore Composable DXP: At the Forefront of Innovative Adaptable User Experiences
Sitecore is one of the leading digital experience platforms (DXPs) on the market and this is why.
Why Sitecore is the Right Choice for Your Customer Data Platform
Learn about what a customer data platform (CDP) is, how it works, and how it helps organizations get more from their data.
Content Bloom Unleashes New Digital Barketing Team
We’re the world’s first agency to incorporate dogs into our workforce.