Best Practices for Implementing a Structured Content Strategy
Content Searchability and Reusability
For content to be seamlessly delivered to any channel, there must be structure. Structured content is content that has been divided into meaningful, predictably organized, classified pieces, ready for any interface and designed to be both human and machine-readable.
A strategy around your structured content creates a single source of truth to support the searchability and reusability of your content. It guides how structured content should be created, delivered, and governed. Create once, use anywhere.
Keep reading to learn more about:
- What a structured content strategy is and why you need it
- The problems many organizations face with unstructured content
- Where structured content can help
- The 6 steps to implementing a structured content strategy
- Best practices for structured content